Company Name: PerkinElmer
Designation: SAP FICO Business Analyst
Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Experience: +5 years
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Support PerkinElmer Businesses in all Finance matters as they relate to SAP
- SAP Business Process Re-engineering / Design
- SAP Project Planning, Design, Testing, Training & Implementation for the SAP FI/CO Modules
- SAP FI/CO configuration in co-ordination with the SAP Global FI/CO Team
- Design Functional / Technical Specifications for SAP FI/CO programs / forms / interfaces / enhancements / reports in co-ordination with the SAP Global FI/CO Team.
- Business Contact & Communication including attending Finance & Accounting meetings, etc.
- Support the prioritized projects with user community including ROI, Cost /Benefit analysis, in coordination with Solution Architects
- Develop SAP FI/CO User Training manuals and deliver training
- SAP Post Production Support
- Lead in special projects and key initiatives identified from time to time
- Utilize Agile techniques to streamline processes and drive continuous improvement in performance and customer/employee satisfaction
- At least 5 years hands-on experience including configuration as SAP FI/CO Consultant and/or SAP Business Analyst in the SAP Finance & Controlling with proven functional and technical expertise and a minimum of 3-5 full cycle implementations
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile Methodology highly desired
- Deep working knowledge of the Financial Processes in a global environment
- Experience working in a FDA validated environment including compilation of necessary compliance documents etc., preferred.
- Fluency in English (CEFR C2 Level), with the ability to communicate comfortably with Senior Financial Leaders globally.
- Have the ability to convey complex technical and business process concepts and designs in English- both written and spoken
Key capabilities expected for the job:
- Business professional with extensive experience in SAP ERP Solutions with business applications in highly diversified industry segments
- Exposure to Multinational, Multicurrency, Multilanguage GLOBAL implementations
- Experience in SAP Finance and Controlling modules including Statutory & US GAAP reporting
- Proven Experience in implementing both SAP FI and CO
- Expertise in Treasury/Banking modules highly desired
- SAP FI/CO Integration knowledge with other SAP Modules – SD, SM, PP, MM, CRM, APO, BI/BW is necessary
- Experience integrating with non-SAP systems like SFDC, Servicemax, and E-Commerce platforms is highly desired
- Competent in tasks/activities within application development life cycle including requirement analysis, detailed design, gap analysis, configuration, training and implementation management.
- Competent enough to evaluate, recommend and implement automated solutions to support activities of a business unit.
- Excellent people / communication skills to interface with the user community, IT development teams and SAP support teams including facilitate technical and non-technical concepts
- Be a good team player and also be capable to lead mid/large project teams
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://jobs.perkinelmer.com/job/-/-/20539/6526316848?source=indeedorganic