Company Name: Leading Textile Company
Designation: Sap fico consultant
Experience: MBA 7-9 Years (Out of which functional exposure of minimum 5 to 6 Years. Exposure in end user organization as SAP Consultant. Should have experience in implementation of S/4 HANA (FICO) at least 1 product cycle implementation.
Qualification: MBA Finance / ICWA. Certified Consultant (Preference) FI/CO/FM / B.E background with SAP FI & CO certification.
The position is work from office.
Job Location – Andheri
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement), Accountable for solving ongoing SAP FICO issues.
2) Should have exp on Gl , AR ,AP ,GL , Asset Accounting , Bank Accounting .
3) Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
4) Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
5) Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
6) Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
7) Document functional designs, test cases and results with User Training.
8) Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
9) Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
10) Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
11) Having exposure in Budgeting & control processes & FI Validations.
Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Website link: https://oasishrconsultant.com/
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria