Company Name:Kastech Soluoftware Stions
Designation:SAP FICO Consultant – SD/ECC Modules
Experience:5 – 10 years
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
Job Description:Please find below the JD :
– we need a strong CO resource with expertise in at least 3 of the 5 submodules (COPA, etc.) with implementation and hypercare experience for a global template.
– Facilitate the support of SAP Financials (GL, AR, AP – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
– Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
Document functional designs, test cases and results.Acting as a Finance functional analyst in implementation of SD Billing and Accounts Receivable including revenue account determination, billing copy control, SD/FI interface, account summarization, output determination, in SAP R/3 preferably ECC 6.0
– Detailed understanding of multi-currency accounts and impact of document currency, local currency and group currency on FI-AR postings and conversion postings.
Hands on configuration experience on Accounts receivables and various countries Tax structures.
– Configuration experience on the Taxes for different countries ex: Withholding tax, Europe VAT and Asia specific taxes.
– Working experience on the intercompany process.
– Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to drive defect resolution for any problem identified.
– Hands on configuration experience with FI/CO and SD/MM integration
Nice to Have :
Knowledge on interface with external tax systems like Vertex will be advantage.
The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
Must be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria