Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Designation: SAP MM Consultant
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: Key Qualifications and Experiences
- Min 8-10+ years of total IT experience including min 4 to 6 years’ experience in SAP Materials Management (MM) implementation projects
- Prior experience in roll out, SAP company code merger type of projects is required
- Should have hands on experience in end to end SAP MM procurement process, SAP MM master and transaction data migration
- Should have experience in Blueprint, configuration, functional design, data migration, testing, cut over activities
- Should have detailed experience in handling master, transaction data in scenario where multiple company codes involved in SAP implementation
- Should have experience interfaces from SAP to other 3rd party system through IDOC and other integration methods
- Should have experience in SAP MM – Stock Transport Order (STO) intercompany process
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and remote locations
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the customer organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
- Senior Consultant is responsible for delivery of technology/process deliverables focused on the SAP MM module.
- Should have consulting skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business.
- Practical experience and strong communication skills
- Should have a solid background within SAP topped with 10+ years’ experience within procurement processes, material and vendor master data.
- Should have experience with integration to vendors and other SAP systems
- Experience with Ariba is preferred
- Should possess strong communication and report writing skills
- Functional leader of medium to large projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
- Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Influences policy formation; contributes to User Groups; significant contribution to strategic direction
- Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge
Should be prepared to work during 1 pm to 10 pm IST timing
Application Deadline: 13/8/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹446,132.00 – ₹1,709,467.00 per year
- SAP Materials Management: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 8 years (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: ₹4,46,132 – ₹17,09,467 a year
Contact Number: +919205353712