Company Name: LyondellBasell
Designation: SAP Payroll Functional Analyst
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: The SAP Payroll Functional Analyst is responsible for delivery of SAP payroll solutions for Germany. This position engages a global team of highly effective functional and technical developers and business partners to provide daily operational support as well as solution implementation for enhancements and projects.
This position needs to demonstrate very good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with implementation partner and business resources. The position also requires a strong ability to independently convert business requirements to functional designs and test strategies.
- Understanding of HRIS and Payroll Departments business needs and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining architectural and design direction and leading teams to develop creative business solutions.
- Working with business partners and business personnel to understand various human resource related business processes, such as Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Evaluation/CATS, Compensation and Interfaces, and provide the technology to support these processes.
- Developing, based on requirements submitted by the business, detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems.
- Performing configuration for the HR SAP modules of Payroll including reporting to German government
- Working with SAP as needed to implement new statutory changes or determining internal solution
- Consulting with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop customized solutions.
- Consulting with other custom code developers and provide technical specs for interfaced solutions.
- Performing unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
- Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
- Providing support for other activities that impact the HR/Payroll system, such as configuration changes to support changing business conditions, SAP ECC upgrades, application of hot packs, project work, etc.
- Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
- Responsible for performing year end activities for Germany payroll.
- Bachelors degree or certified in SAP HCM
- Minimum 6 years of responsibility working with large SAP ERP global systems, with at least 5 years or more in specializing in Payroll module
- Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams.
- Strong experience in customizing Payroll schemas for Germany, writing rules and specific legal reporting for Germany.
- Experience in configuration, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing enhancements and break fix solutions to SAP HR/Payroll/ modules with very complex Payroll Schemas in support of production activities.
- Fluently speaks and effectively writes in English
- Ability to evaluate and analyze highly complex configuration scenarios and understand how they impact process changes across other HR and SAP modules
- Ability to create and meet timelines based on business needs and constraints.
- Strong communications skills are required. Should be a self-motivated individual, with customer service focus and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical information in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple issues at once.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Experience / knowledge of other SuccessFactors modules
- Exposure to project management, agile methodology and scrum is a plus.
- Knowledge of integration between SuccessFactors EC, Time Management, Payroll and FICO, desired
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website link: https://careers.lyondellbasell.com/