Company Name: KPMG
Designation: Senior Associate – India GST – Indirect Tax – KGS
Experience:2 – 5 years
Qualification :UG :Any Graduate
PG :CA in CA
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to- Assistant Manager/Manager
Role type- Individual contributor
Employment type- Full-time
The position in discussion is with the India GST practice at KPMG Global Services (KGS). The person would be working closely with KPMG India and would be serving global clients on India GST Compliance. This role is an integral part of the firm s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
- Preparing and Monitoring India GST Returns and proper claim of input tax credit VAT and GST refunds VAT Audit, GST Audit Handling of litigations.
- Reconciliations of Indirect Tax accounts of various India entities which requires clear understanding of account profiles and knowledge in Indirect tax laws and accounting.
- Preparation and monthly filing of India GST returns
- Preparing and Monitoring GST Returns and proper claim of input tax credit VAT and GST refunds VAT Audit, GST Audit Handling of litigations.
- Preparation of Revenue reconciliations between revenue as per books of accounts and GST reported amounts.
- Apply advanced knowledge of accounting principles, concepts, theories and techniques in conducting activities supporting the development, monitoring and maintenance of indirect tax ledger accounts.
- Performs special projects requiring research and analysis as requested for management decision-making
- Understanding of India GST payment process
- Should be proficient in excel, good to have knowledge of SAP and good in data management.
- Should be well versed with India GST provision and Accounting standard
- Ability manage and handle client independently
Salary: Not Disclosed