Company Name: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
Designation: Senior Data Analyst IDAM Services
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description: Identity and Access Management is a function within the Tech Ops group that globally manages directories, accounts, access, passwords, federation and sign-on functions. It provides a secure foundation, with standard process and tools to ensure access to GSK information and systems is protected.
- To work with designated TECH groups to identify opportunities to improve internal performance by optimizing processes, facilitating change and exploiting information technology to meet Identity Access Management (IAM) objectives. To provide business consulting and analysis expertise in the development of TECH strategies.
- To perform business analysis activities to define IAM needs, develop the benefits case for change or process improvement projects, define requirements, develop project charters and ensure benefit is delivered. To take an active role in the management of data in IDAM systems to facilitate its use by the business.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Assist with the development of TECH strategies for IAM. Perform analysis during design, development and implementation of change and process redesign, working with Project Managers, Act both as a technical Lead and/or architect to ensure that requirements are met and benefits realised for TECH projects.
- Represent TECH on management teams, cross-functional teams, and committees. Use analytical techniques and tools to improve IAM performance or solve problems by optimizing processes, facilitating change, improving compliance with existing processes, and applying information technologies.
- Facilitate communications between Business Partners and TECH. Identify interdependency of changes in IAM processes and TECH systems. Partner with TECH colleagues to optimize the IAM TECH product portfolio
- Technical support for the new/other team members – share knowledge, best practices, procedures and processes
- Contribute towards the management of TECH aspects of business initiatives (such as audits, MAADs, TSR Security Response etc.) and assist IDAM in managing changes
- Own the technical BI architecture strategy that will increase customer value and adoption of well-architected cloud solutions across Hosting.
- In partnership with 3rd party tech suppliers formulate and execute delivery of a customer-focused BI architecture.
- Strong experience in Power BI, ServiceNow, SQL, Azure ADF, IDAM process,
- Review project team architectural designs to ensure consistency alignment with defined target architecture and adherence to established standards
- Provide BI solution designs to meet business requirements; collaborating with Tech Enterprise Architecture (EA) for approval to ensure alignment to best practices and architectural principles and practices.
- Develop ETL/ELT processes, data lakes, data warehouse databases, cubes, reports, dashboards, in-line with reporting strategy and architecture. Assist in developing standards for data lakes, data ingestion, data access layers and BI solutions as key components of the BI architecture. Building Single Source of Truth Data lakes using Azure ADF, Rest API and build the BI solutions on top of it.
- Design models and databases both relational and dimensional and analytics cubes to support reporting requirements. Guide and prioritise the development of BI whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.
- Develop and maintain understanding of:
– Knowledge of IDAM processes, systems and objectives;
– Industry-wide practices and trends in TECH solutions for IAM;
-Mainstream development methodologies, analysis techniques, target policy guidelines and standards
Salary: Not Disclosed