Company Name: McAfee Software (India) Pvt. Ltd
Designation: SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Experience: 6 – 8 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
We are looking for an experienced senior data analytics engineer, with BigData back ground, who can help us to develop analytics tools and solutions. These solutions will be dedicated to improving the quality of Data, Working with Analytics Team, be a catalyst for change across products by developing engineering tools, control strategies, system optimization and diagnostic algorithms for internal and external customer
About the Role:
- Reads and understands algorithms and other techniques from academic papers
- Generates reports for decision-making using data visualization and data mining
- Can handle design of modules.
- Can do performance tuning of stored data in database and processing algorithm
- Learn all engineering process, and strive for quality
- Maintain awareness on current and new technologies and analyze their applicability to the program.
- Provides inputs for design
- Own small independent modules (Design, develop, test, integrate)
- Understand impact of code and script changes
- Writes analytics scripts using Spark, Azure, AWS
- Provide technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing,process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- In depth understanding of the Project Life
- Excellent software debugging skills
- Constantly helping team to improve on quality numbers.
- Peer to Peer review
- Continuously improving to provide excellent documentation to end users
- You should have 6-8 years of relevant experience with excellent programming, data analysis, and communication skills
- You should have the ability to think creatively through the problem-solving process
- Strong knowledge on Azure, AWS, Spark, SQL
- You should have ability to visualize data for stack holders using tools like PowerBI, Tableau
- Must be able to process, clean and verify the integrity of raw data.
- A self-starter who is able to be highly productive with minimal supervision
- Should be able to lead the development of algorithms for complex systems for the purposes of understanding, prediction and optimization
- Should have knowledge in mathematical optimization and Machine Learning
Salary: Not Disclosed