Company Name: SUSPA PNEUMATICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Senior Executive Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job Description: Support operational goals of meeting deliverables on delivery, quality and cost covering both upstream and downstream supply chain activity
- The product group handles a wide range of pneumatic products, primarily machined components with 100+ part numbers and 50+ suppliers inclusive of Raw material suppliers from overseas.
- The individual is expected to lead the team across functions of planning, sourcing, Supplier Development in a dynamic environment working in pull-production mode.
- Create a robust planning process and drive it effectively across production, supply chain and materials flow
- Development of overall supply planning for yearly, quarterly , monthly planning based on sales forecast with accurate timely information.
- Provide inputs for management of demand, supply and flag of financial exceptions to meet business objectives.
- Managing the overall procurement of components of different commodity. Sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials, maximum cost savings & meeting anticipatory orders for monthly requirements.
- Identifying /proposing low cost alternatives, driving the coordination processes with vendors finance and operating departments.
- Create SOP and drive implementation of vendor performance assessment by defining criteria like manufacturing process, quality improvement, timely delivery, credit terms, etc. Manage supplier score cards and lead a periodical meet with vendors.
- Development of strategic relationships with all vendors and do collaborative planning to reduce the lead times from suppliers to meet customer demand / schedules.
- Design and implement necessary supply chain optimization projects
Required Candidate profile
- Experience in manufacturing automotive industry is mandatory, working at plant
- Analytical skills (Negotiation, Costing, Cost reduction, etc.,)
- Strong in communication/presentation skills & Time management
- Used to work within international standards – international mindset
- Willingness to actively improve processes
Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Address: Pandur Village No. 16, Tiruporur Guduvanchery Road, Kannivakkam PO,Guduvancheri, Kanchipuram,, Tamil Nadu, 603202, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India
Website Link: http://www.suspa.com