Company Name: inVentiv International Pharma Services Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER (ICF WRITING)
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience: 5 to 7 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Job Description: Serves as a senior medical writer on clinical study or regulatory project teams. Writes, edits, and coordinates content for clinical/regulatory while serving as primary technical contact with the internal team and the client.
- Mentors and leads less experienced medical writers on complex projects, as necessary.
- Acts as lead for assigned writing projects.
- Manages medical writing activities associated with individual studies, coordinating medical writing activities within and across departments with minimal supervision.
- Develops or supports a variety of documents that include, but not limited to:
- Clinical study protocols and clinical protocol amendments
- Informed consent form writing – Essential skill
- Clinical study reports;
- Patient narratives;
- Clinical development plans;
- IND submissions and annual reports;
- Integrated summary reports;
- NDA and (e)CTD submissions;
- Investigator brochures, as well as;
- Clinical journal manuscripts, clinical journal abstracts, and client presentations.
- Identifies and proposes solutions to resolve issues and questions arising during the writing process, including resolution or escalation as appropriate.
- Reviews statistical analysis plans and table/figure/listing specifications for appropriate content, and for grammar, format, and consistency.
- Interacts with department head and staff members in data management, biostatistics, regulatory affairs, and medical affairs as necessary to produce writing deliverables.
- Serves as peer reviewer on internal review team providing review comments on draft and final documents.
- Adheres to established regulatory standards, including but not limited to ICH-E3 guidelines, as well as Company Standard Operating Procedures, client standards, and Company and/or client approved templates when completing medical writing projects, on-time and on-budget.
- Performs on-line clinical literature searches, as applicable.
- Maintains familiarity with current industry practices and regulatory requirements and guidelines that affect medical writing.
- Maintains awareness of budget specifications for assigned projects, working within the budgeted hours and communicating changes to medical writing leadership.
- Completes required administrated tasks within the specified timeframes.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (less than 25%).
- Bachelor of Science degree with relevant writing experience or Bachelor of Arts degree (Social Sciences, English or Communications, preferred) with relevant scientific and/or medical knowledge and expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar and FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines as well as a familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Demonstrated high degree of independence with effective presentation, proofreading, interpersonal, and leadership skills and ensure a team-oriented approach.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and Internet.
- Ability to demonstrate a familiarity with principles of clinical research and to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: UNIT NO. 301, 3RD FLOOR OF BLDG. NO.12B,SURVEY NO., 64 PART,MINDSPACE CYBERABAD PROJECT,MADHAPUR,MADHA, PUR, Hyderabad, Telangana, India