Company Name: PPD Pharmaceutical Development India Pvt Ltd
Designation: SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER
Location: Delhi / NCR, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
Experience: 4 to 8 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
This role provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides advice on strategy, regulations and industry best practices.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate subject matter and therapeutic area expertise.
- Ability to effectively manage medical writing projects to deliver quality products in agreed timelines.
- Collaboration with internal and external clients, supporting and enabling effective and efficient communication that results in operational excellence.
- Independently researches, writes, and edits standard medical information writing deliverables across various therapeutic areas; may also independently writer, or assist with more complex medical writing deliverables. Examples may include global or regional standard response documents, custom responses, and FAQs.
- Participates in developing project timelines, standards, budgets, forecasts, and contract modifications.
- Assists in the management of project budget and forecast.
- Contributes to developing contract modifications with oversight.
- May represent Medical Writing in bid defenses and capabilities presentations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Minimum Education Level/Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification.
- Previous 4+ years experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry preferred.
- Solid medical writing skills, including grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to interpret and present complex data accurately and concisely.
- Good knowledge of regulatory documentation and drug development process.
Specific skills or knowledge required for position
- Effective administrative, organizational and planning skills; attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively within a team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Great judgment and decision-making skills.
Computer programming or software skills required for position
- Good computer skills and skilled with client templates.
- Good knowledge of document management systems and other relevant applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
Salary: Not Disclosed