About the team :
SAP Globalization Services supports Intelligent Enterprises to go global and empowers every customer to succeed globally and locally. #S/4Haddcountries
Business Configuration Content Specialist – Finance | SAP Globalization Services, Content Engineering
As a Business Configuration Content Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud localization by developing pre-configuration content for specific local versions. The Content Engineering team is looking for an enthusiastic, insights-driven, dynamic, and strong team player with excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
Were looking for a person who can:
- Develop content for and maintain SAP S/4HANA local solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and work with content solution owners and developers worldwide.
- Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analyzing, and tracking.
- Provide support for the solution quality verifications.
- Support the team with cross-location topics.
- Prepare regular status reports.
- Support management in operational and administrative matters.
- Deal with ad-hoc requests of any kind.
- Minimum 9+ years of work experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Participated in 3+ full lifecycle implementation projects.
- SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) specific knowledge, such as General Ledger (e.g. financial reporting and accounting principles, chart of accounts)
- Accounts Payable (e.g. payment methods, invoicing/ purchasing)
- Accounts Receivable (e.g. dunning, invoicing/sales and distribution, credit management)
- Fixed Assets (e.g. chart of depreciation, depreciation keys, and areas)
- Controlling (CO) (e.g. overhead cost accounting, internal orders)
- Experience with leading a team.
- Solid SAP domain knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-location organization.
- Knowledge in content development, engineering processes, and SAP tools (e.g. Solution Builder) is a plus.