Company Name: Novo Nordisk
Designation: Senior Project Manager – Supply Chain
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
You should hold a master’s degree from a premier B school within relevant areas like Operations or Supply Chain Management. Should have minimum 6 years of relevant work experience. Should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You should have significant project management experience (as project manager/project leader of strategic projects related to supply chain) and proven track record in delivering results. Should have in-depth understanding of supply chain best practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
Job Description: As a Senior Project Manager – Supply Chain, you will be responsible for –
- Managing end to end pan India projects, including analysing as-is, investigating future potential setups, designing future state, plan of action, meeting all commitments, deal with issues and actively driving decision making.
- You should also play an active role in budgeting and ensuring quality project output.
- You should take the ownership of frequently communicating the project progress to local and global stakeholders in terms of project owners, steering committee, Manager, and/or other appointed persons.
- Identify and handle all relevant stakeholders within project/own area of work. Understand and use proper communication methods and techniques in relation to project.
- You should pro-actively work to develop relevant knowledge required by the project.
- Being a member of the supply chain function, you will also an active role and contribute, with the project portfolio execution, on the supply chain strategy and performance optimisation.
- Leverage project support and guidance from other relevant NN areas and external sources in all parts of project. Apply core concepts and best practices and reach out to peers and/or superior for additional insights when appropriate.
Salary: Not Disclosed