Company Name: Palo Alto Networks.
Designation: Senior Technical Writer- API
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Your Impact
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, cloud native infrastructure (such as Kubernetes), and security technologies that protect applications and infrastructure. Experience with deploying and configuring security tools, as well as reading and processing security data collected by security tools is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience documenting how to automate workflows with an API and scripts. For example, created integration guides, API reference documentation, onboarding tutorials to evangelize APIs and enable API adoption by developers.
- Comfortable using the command line and Linux.
- Familiarity with reading and writing code in 1-2 programming languages or other technical foundations.
- A hands-on approach to the technology and products being documented. Keen to learn new technologies quickly, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive, follow, and evangelize cross-team processes, and collaborate with our customers and internal teams to improve documentation.
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source control. Authoring experience with OpenAPI, Postman, and Markdown.
- Experience with automating documentation publishing.
- Enrich API reference documentation and supplement it with relevant sample code for the Cloud Workload Protection module of our Cloud Native Security Platform. This includes documenting responses, requests, query parameters, data models.
- Develop, test, and document real-world examples and create tutorials to help users understand how to use the API to solve their automation needs.
- Develop quality content (written, visual, multimedia), and deliver content on schedule with product releases.
- Identify content gaps and address them as needed with best practices, workflow enhancements and troubleshooting information to help users with complete, clear, and accurate documentation.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to set up, configure, and deploy the product and new features to understand the end-to-end workflow.
- Own the authoring and publishing processes to make content accessible to our users.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website Link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/PaloAltoNetworks2/743999764041826-senior-technical-writer-api