Company Name: Palo Alto Networks.
Designation: Senior Technical Writer – Prisma Cloud Code Security
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Qualification: UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Your Impact
- Create and organize quality content (written, visual, multimedia), and deliver it on schedule with product releases.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to set up, configure, and deploy the product and new features to understand the end-to-end workflow.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to document real-world examples that helps users solve their security assessment and enforcement capabilities throughout the DevOps process.
- Identify content gaps and address them as needed with best practices, workflow enhancements and troubleshooting information to help users with complete, clear, and accurate documentation.
- Follow processes and style guidelines to ensure a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation, and implement feedback to improve content quality.
- Own the authoring and publishing processes to make content accessible to our users.
- Be a customer advocate and embed yourself in a winning team that is enabling secure outcomes for developers and cloud security practitioners and providing visibility with a single pane of glass.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, cloud native infrastructure (such as Kubernetes, CFT, Terraform), and shift left security use cases such as Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) security, secret detection, drift detection, Git dependency files checking.
- Experience with VCS systems like GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket etc. and CI/CD pipelines in systems like Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, CircleCI is a plus.
- 5-7 years experience with topic-based writing and creating content from scratch to clearly explain the why and how to.
- A hands-on approach to the technology and products being documented.
- Keen to learn new technologies quickly, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience collaborating closely with other writers to deliver shared objectives. Strong team player with good communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source control. Authoring experience with DITA and Markdown.
- A proactive and open-minded attitude toward solving problems and delivering results.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website Link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/PaloAltoNetworks2/743999764003685-senior-technical-writer-prisma-cloud-code-security