Company Name: Nokia
Designation: Service Operations Manager IMS
Experience: 10 to 12 year(s) of experience
Qualification: 10 to 12 Years Exp. on IMS Core/ CS core.
Relevant education background
Education:UG -Any Graduate
PG – Any Postgraduate
Job Description: Experience in handling customer escalation, tracking of issue, coordination with Third party for end to end issue analysis.
- Team management experience, to handle team for day to day operation.
- Excellent experience in customer communication, preparation of review meetings presenting the progress on issue and day to day operations
- O&M of IMS Core network Cloud, SBC, TAS, CFX, MRF, DNS, NT HLR, Routers.
- End-to-end knowledge and co-ordination of IMS Network ,SBC such as handling of call related issue of IMS at SBC level and co-ordination with Hub location for analysis at TAS/CFX.
- Operations & Maintenance of IMS Network including troubleshooting, monitoring, tracing on interfaces such as Wireshark or internal system traces and logs
- Hands on experience on Cloud, SBC, TAS,CFX, Router, NT HLR.
- Experience with Interfaces and Protocols such as SIP, DIAMETER, DNS, ISUP, MAP, INAP, CAMEL, etc.
- Coordination with Planning/ Customer/Care/ Solutions etc
- Track, Plan & Implement Software Upgrade in network.
- Support in implementation of new features in network.
- Spare management.
- Share regular reports/ Updates to Management/Customer
- Customer Complaint Handling and first level Wireshark trace capturing and analysis.
- Exposure to 4G VOLTE & LTE network with call flow and protocols used.
- Comfortable with Redundancy testing and disaster handling including hardware change management handling.
- Escalation/Emergency Handling
- Co-ordinating with GDC, Care, Planning and Customer, knowledge of raising trouble ticket process, emergency handling mechanism, regular updates to customers
- Multi-vendor Core NW exposure and experience such as Alcatel, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei IMS, etc.
- Able to engage customers on technical front and contain escalations on ground level
- Good interpersonal skills , Speaking and Written Skills and team player attributes
- Willing to work in after-office hours as per need/emergency
- Working knowledge of Linux & Unix
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: 5th,6th,7th and 8th Floor, Block M2,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India