Company Name:Wiingy Private Limited
Designation:Social Media Marketing Manager
Experience:2 – 4 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
Job Description:Roles and Responsibilities
The Social Media Manager is responsible to monitor, connect, converse, engage and enhance the Wiingy brand’s online reputation. Detailed responsibilities are to:
– Manage the Daily Social Media Postings across platforms.
– Take steps to enhance the Social Media reach and following across platforms for Wiingy.
– Create brand awareness by primary means of addressing user queries and maintaining the brand reputations
– Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback, and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible.
– Promptly respond to negative comments, feedback, redressing complaints within specified turn-around time and as per the laid down SOP, thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile.
– Educate customers on services and processes.
– Shift the brand’s online reputation and image by showcasing compliments received for prompt resolutions.
– Escalate the complaints and queries to the customer service team as per mandated ORM systems & processes.
– Prepare and share reports plus activity logs daily, weekly, and monthly as required.
Skills & Knowledge
– Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree from any stream. Preferably from Mass Communication.
– Experience 1-4 years experience in Online Relationship Management.
– Skills set:
MIS & Reporting
– Sharing insights from ongoing comments, conversations, complaints, and feedback with relevant stakeholders to help improve overall customer response and the brand’s online reputation.
Prepare and share reports depicting an overview of the brand’s performance, feedback reports consisting of the existing/current pinpoints of the brand, and suggestions to address and eliminate those pinpoints successfully.
Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Address:3rd Floor, No.334, StartupHuts, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, 2nd Sector, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria