Company Name: Agilent Technologies Pvt LTD
Designation: Sourcing Manager Indirect Procurement
Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram, Manesar
Experience: 4 – 7 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Job Description: The Sourcing Manager position is an integral part of the Global Sourcing team of Agilent. The Sourcing Manager is responsible for partnering with the business stakeholders and suppliers value through the strategic sourcing process.
The Sourcing Manager must be highly analytical and self-driven with a proven ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and present findings to drive robust sourcing strategies. In addition, the Sourcing Manager must possess an ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional, and collaborative environment while meeting sourcing goals and business needs. This role will be based out of Shared Sourcing Hub and will support multiple countries/categories.
- Developing sourcing strategy for your assigned c ountries / regions / categories / supplier.
- Leading RFP; defining sourcing strategy for engagements; developing sourcing engagement communication plans; Drive commercial and contractual negotiation; execute end to end sourcing activities aligning with stakeholders on supplier selection
- Executing sourcing engagements, while balancing service levels, cost and compliance
- Reviewing Purchase Requisitions and Scope of work s for adherence to Master Agreement terms and conditions
- Conducting supply market analysis, cost modelling and bench – marking
- Lead relationship management with your suppliers as well as internal stakeholders for your assigned countries/categories
- Managing contract review/renewal process, working closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment on plans
- Negotiating favorable contract terms, conditions and price for Agilent
- Reviewing purchase requisitions for compliance and approval
- Reviewing supplier adds, and complete analysis/compliance in preparation for approval
- Providing efficient and consistent communication to stakeholders on the progress of sourcing engagements
- Adhering to Global Sourcing indirect policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance
- Building business relationships/trust with key stakeholders
- Ability to work within a truly global, multi-cultural environment adapting style to support
- Proactively identifying savings opportunities and influencing stakeholders to buy into these solutions through robust analysis and ROI
- Analyze current market trends, forecast future performance and make procurement recommendations
- Contribute to the development of improved strategic sourcing strategies
- Leverage the organization s buying power to optimize costs, access new suppliers, reduce lead times, and guarantee supply
- Prior experience of independently managing end to end RFP s for Indirect procurement categories such as IT; Facility Management Projects; Professional Services for US; EU or APAC regions.
- Global exposure, experience of managing global stakeholders suppliers and effective communication skills is must to have
- Ability to identify cost optimization opportunities in one or more areas covering purchasing category management, indirect spends, contracts/services procurement administration
- Proven ability to communicate and/or present information logically and clearly.
- Understanding of tools/levers/concepts like strategic sourcing, global sourcing, e-Sourcing, total cost of ownership, early supplier involvement etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of procurement operations and the strategic sourcing process.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines that require frequent communication, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record for working effectively in a team environment and cultivating strong internal and external relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of using eSourcing tools like Ariba, Coupa is preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed