Designation:Sr. Content Writer
Experience:3 – 6 years
Qualification:UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description:1.Studies whitepapers, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Develop site content (including titles, keywords, meta descriptions and on page copy (including clients blogs). This includes the keywords Research) Developing external content (press releasesarticles for syndication). Should be Healthcare specific.
- End – to – end SEO Submission. Developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing. Writing and posting content online; maintains company web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
- Contributes toupdates the social sites like Facebook and Twitter and works with developersIT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage web content. Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources. Coordinate in content creation & publishing the same. Prepare for communications such as announcements, press releases, the Social Bookmarking Strategies and creating the Adcopies for the PPC campaigns.
- Generating reports, analysing it and utilising the same for tweaking the Campaigns.