Company Name: ExecBoardinAsia
Designation: Sr. Manager – Business Operations
Experience: 9 – 13 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives towards company objectives with special focus on digital excellence and ensure that all projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Have a top-down oversight from inception to completion. Must develop project plans that meet Business needs and KPIS, and coordinate with functional teams as well as technical teams.
- Responsible for following the digital transformation roadmap for the Business operations, suggesting new technologies and enhancements.
- Align teams with ascertaining business requirements and looking for technological capabilities inside and outside the internal infrastructure and bringing in best practices.
- Implementation of integration of the Operational system with other COTS applications and third-party systems relevant for operations
- Meet various Vendors, Airport Operators, DGCA, MoCA, BCAS etc. to discuss and seek clarity for projects, highlight day to day issues/ trends of business and suggest solutions/ make recommendations to address issues and prioritize the work accordingly
- Co-ordination with Infra team and track all activities required for new station setup from planning phase till delivery
- Liaising with various agencies like SITA, AMADEUS, DIAL, WAISL, CIAL and monitor the delay incidents
- Identify participate in continuous improvement initiatives, supporting the digital strategy and contributing to it
- Setup and Configuration of new modules and mobile native applications
- Coordinate with business users for understanding and providing technical solutions
- Coordination with Product vendor for issues/ bugs fixes and implementation of fixes provided
- Monitor SLAs for all vendors to track their performance
- SOA Integration design for applications
- Design a database approach for multi-phase cutover
- Using functional expertise to create business requirements in coordination with business users
- Create and execute RFPs.
Salary: Not Disclosed