Company Name:GSPANN Technologies INC.
Designation:Sr. Technical Content Writer.
Location:Noida, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram
Experience:8 to 12 years
Qualification:Any Graduate,Graduation Not Required,:Any Postgraduate,Post Graduation Not Required,Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Ideate, plan, and maintain an editorial calendar supporting the lead generation and brand development goals of the team.
- Develop target personas and buying cycle models that guide the creation
- Conduct and maintain research on timely industry-related business and technical topics that become ‘pillar’ content topics for papers, blogs, emails, videos, and other content types.
- Ideate, outline, write, peer-review, edit, and publish business and technically-focused content for emails, web pages, blog posts, case studies, solution guides, brochures, and white papers.
- Own the content creation process from beginning to end, including the review of content by SME stakeholders, editing, formatting, final approvals, and publishing.
- Delivery of content that aligns with and supports the GSPANN brand, is grammatically correct, is spelled correctly, and targets the language and tone of the U.S.-based audience.
- Works jointly with the marketing team to plan, refine, and execute a content strategy the supports the strategic direction of the organization, addresses new market opportunities, and closes gaps in existing messaging.
- Independently plan, research, outline, write and edit new and update existing content, while closely working with the marketing team, practice leadership, project teams, and company leadership in the content creation process.
- Commitment to excellence in communication—from initial concepts to the published product—the candidate is committed to flawless content.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a technically-focused content writer within an IT services.
- Best-practice experience with and understanding of Coschedule, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Word, Grammarly, StackEdit, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, ActiveCampaign, or equivalent.
- Has worked closely with marketing teams, providing content marketing leadership, coordination, and content development.
- Must understand and have supported the marketing and sales cycles within an IT services firm. Understanding of how content assets support stages within the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall and other content target models.
- Understands the business domain and technical aspects of software platforms e-commerce, content management, data management, analytics, and mobile applications.
- Understands application and technologies around quality assurance, test automation, DevOps, and production support.
- Early career experience as a developer or consultant is desirable.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Address: Noida, india