Company Name: BMC Software India Pvt. Ltd
Designation: STAFF TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Experience: 2 to 7 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG:Any Graduate
Job Description: Description and Requirements
CMDB Staff Specialist Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing intermediate to advanced technical support to assist our global customers to keep their business running using our best-in-class products.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides courteous, efficient, and professional technical support by phone and email to customers across a broad range of industries.
- Works beyond routine tasks, utilizing increasingly specialized knowledge of relevant BMC technologies.
- Exercises systematic proficiency in some specialized skills which display depth and breadth within a single BMC application OR several BMC applications/technologies.
- Troubleshoots intermediate to advanced problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Provides support case follow-up until resolution, ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed for unresolved issues.
- Manages customer expectations and competing priorities.
- Conducts research on customer incidents to help create Knowledge Articles, reusable solutions, and other duties as assigned.
- Uses written communication skills to update case documentation as well as using, modifying and creating knowledge base articles.
- Escalates issues and works directly with Research and Development to resolve complex support problems.
- May work on customer support related projects as assigned.
Qualification and Required Skills:
- You will be supporting /maintaining CMDB . Strong understanding of Single Sign On functionality . End to end implementation of Remedy SSO . LDAP / Active Directory ; SAML, ADFS knowledge & understanding is important .
- Remedy ITSM / foundation knowledge – added advantage .
- Database knowledge would be added advantage .
- Highly motivated, independent and flexible, with strong team-directed abilities and a collaborative attitude.
- Ideally, exposure to the installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting, or otherwise advanced use of, relevant BMC products.
- The Ability to duplicate a customer’s specific software error in order to define the cause.
- Experience debugging with software development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English, with the possibility of other languages) and the ability to interpret and answer complex technical questions, provide customer follow-up and contribute to knowledge base content.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Wing 1, Tower B,9th Floor,Business Bay, Tower B, 9, PUNE, Maharashtra, India