Company Name: ARAGEN
Designation: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Experience: 8 to 12 year(s) of experience
Qualification: UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities :
Engineering Graduation (B Tech Chemical or B-Pharma) or MSc with preferably PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Should have minimum 8-10 years Industrial experience in Strategic Sourcing & Procurement activities preferably from Domestic & International suppliers of reputed Pharma Industry.
- Should have experience in Sourcing & Procurement of KSM, CRM and Bulk Solvents
- Understanding cGMP & Other Regulatory requirements related to API/Intermediate or Custom Manufacturing operations.
- Strong experience & Knowledge on China Sourcing and Supplier network from Domestic & Global Market especially for KSM & Critical Raw Materials.
- Develop New Vendors meeting GMP Standards towards Strategic Sourcing of Custom Synthesis Chemicals, Intermediates, Reagents & Lab Chemicals
- Capability to develop policies and procedure for Sourcing & Procurement driving continuous Improvement
- Drive Supplier performance management & capable in bench marking of Vendors with external Market. Strategic Sourcing of KSM, Bond Transfer & Direct Import of Bulk Solvents
- Exposure to Export-Import policies and procedures for Chemicals/KSM/CRM from Global Locations.
- Exposure to ERP platforms, SAP-MM & e-sourcing platforms knowledge preferred
- Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills with Good proficiency in Computer & Presentation skills
- Be able to execute Risk Assessment & possess High Responsiveness skills
- Excellent communication skills & co-ordination with the Vendors, Scientific Managers and the team members
- Should possess People development skills & be able to drive performance of 1-2 direct reportees Team.
- Alternate Vendor Development to Mitigate the supply chain risk associated with Single Source, Cost and Deliveries.
- Supplier development to De-risk china dependency.
- Meeting Delivery Adherence & Quality performance Targets as per business requirements
- Should be efficient in RCA, problem solving through CAPA and drive continuous improvement with Effort Impact Analysis
- Collaborate with Internal stakeholder and develop effective sourcing plans to implement business plans and drive continuous improvement plans
- Strategically manage Supplier relationship through regular review of Supplier performance & collaborative initiatives in compliance with GMP Standards & Critical parameters
- Driving Cost savings & Develop new avenues for cost reduction through Advanced Planning, Consolidation, Rate Contracts & sourcing from Specialized Suppliers and AVD
- Timely & Error free submission of MIS & Presentations as per Timelines & requirements respectively
- Build, Manage and Develop effective Team through fair & regular reviews and feedback
- Ensure compliance to EHS & Statutory norms
- Responsible for submission of required documents meeting Internal Audits and Statutory Compliance
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Plot No.28A, Road No.15, IDA, Nacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana, India