Company Name: ONEPLUS TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Supply Chain Manager
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible to maintaining after sales inventory policy, forecasting demand, managing MSL dispatches to service centres, managing lifecycle of spare parts.
- Manage supply chain operations (multi vendor location, own service centre) for after sales spare parts
- Responsible for Demand forecasting and Inventory allocation for 120+ service centres
- Responsible for sharing rolling forecast demand to HQ as per internal policy
- Manage weekly MSL to own service network and partner service network and ensuring part shortage is within business service level
- Ensure on- time delivery of spare parts to vendors by coordinating with logistics and warehouse partner
- Manage purchase orders, handle vendor payments and coordinate with warehouse team for on time dispatch of goods to vendor locations
- Manage inventory plan as per internal SOP for all vendors and initiate plans to mitigate out of stock at locations based on historical data
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders to inward part on time / dispatch part on time / confirming receipt of in warranty defective parts on time
- Ensure system data is kept in sync with physical activity across multiple inventory categories
- Manage end to end logistics process and ensure TAT is followed by logistics vendors
- Manage defective parts return process, device and accessories warranty replacement process and manage ewaste process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Bachelors Degree. Supply Chain specialization would be an added advantage
- 5+ years experience in managing operations of supply chain with exposure to demand forecasting, inventory management, process management.
- Good understanding of supply chain and supply chain planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- The ability to lead and manage a team while maintaining a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external partners’ priorities
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Municipal No. New 213,Ward No. 76,HIRA BUILDING,Ri, chmond Town PID No.76-10-213,Brigade Road Bangalo, re, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India