Company Name: CREDAVENUE PRIVATE LIMITED
Designation: Supply Chain – Operations
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job description: We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager/senior associate to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Responsibility to take care end to end operations in supply chain finance (pre and post disbursement activities, monitoring and collections)
- To take care the day-to-Day disbursements for anchors, vendors, dealers.
- To take care the Post sanction documents verification and maintain the records
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain the tracker on the open points/issues/products development
- periodic meetings with the client to address additional/ changing requirement or fine-tuning the program and so on. Of course, the opportunity to on-board new clients always exists.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements or product features enhancement for the platform
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors, Anchors, Dealer and Investors.
- Co ordinate with auditors if any
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Quick learner with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: 471,12th Floor,PRESTIGE POLYGON,ANNASALAI,NANDANAM, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Website Link: https://jobs.lever.co/credavenue