Company Name: Sword Global (India) Pvt Ltd
Designation: SAP HANA Experts
Location: Chennai (WFH during Covid)
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in developing SAP ABAP HANA in Implementation, Support and Rollout
- Experience on MM, SD, FI, PP, PS and CRM modules
- Experience in SAP HANA Modelling Attribute, Analytic and Calculation Views.
- Experience in development of CDS views
- Experience in Dashboard Monitoring/Oversight, Quick links to favorites, Hyperlink to FACE, Payment Request, and Liquidation Processing in Webdynpro.
- Experience in object for Funds Management (FM) creation and change.
- Experience in Project Structure Planning entire process (CJ20n/CJ91) in Webdynpro.
- Experience in Dashboard in Webdynpro using HTML_ISLAND.
- Performed Data Migration using Win Shuttle Transaction.
- Create financial document posting through the BAPI.
- worked on HANA DB Upgrade
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in writing technical specifications
- Functional understanding of business processes using SAP modules
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent communication and Individual contributor
Perks and Benefits
As per company Norms
Role: Software Development – Other
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering – Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Address: Sword Global (India) Pvt Ltd Elnet Software City 3rd Floor, TS 140 Block 2 & 9 Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai 600 113.
Contact No: (91)95000 53629
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org