Company Name: Lentra
Designation: Technical Content Writer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job code: 960924
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
– Independently manage content lifecycle wrt defining, creating, editing, proofing & promoting the marketing content aligned with team & business goals
– Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams like Sales, Presales, Delivery & HR teams to create marketing content esp. articles, blogs, case studies, white papers, emailers, landing pages etc.
– Manage content on our all sites
– Ensures the quality and quantity of content is aligned with demand generation and brand awareness.
– Coordinate with development and design teams to illustrate product articles
– Keyword research and implementation
– Promote content on social media.
– Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
– The quality of content is consistently high for both the reader as well as a search engine.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– You love to write technical content.
– Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
– 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Content writing, management & promotion
– Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality marketing collateral.
– Strong communication skills and display exceptional command over both written and verbal English.
– You have worked on global marketing campaigns in the IT space (would be a plus)
– You have proven experience in business writing/marketing writing, editing, and proof-reading
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress).
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://www.lentra.ai/
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria