Company Name: Juniper Networks India Pvt Ltd
Designation: Technical Support Manager – Switching
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
Job Description: Summary:
Juniper Technical Assistance Centre (JTAC) is part of the Global Services division of Juniper Networks. JTAC provides multi-tiered technical services 24×7 to Juniper s customers and partners worldwide. Our customers and partners trust this team to provide remarkable support during any mission critical situation. JTAC Engineers provide in-depth product expertise, focus on customer experience while demonstrating Juniper Way values.
This is a manager position for Juniper Level 1 Technical support team supporting Juniper s Campus Data-Center products (EX, QFX QFabric) technologies.
Key Responsibilities (includes but not limited to the following) :
- Deliver Remarkable customer experience.
- Engage with customers to address any dissatisfaction and drive corrective actions.
- Manage and escalate critical customer issues to bring the right level of expertise.
- Communicate at all levels among customers, escalation, engineering/development team, service managers about the progress and action plan.
- Develop Talent in the team aligning with the business objectives.
- Create an innovative, open, and high-performing culture in the team.
- Drive operational metrics and build process compliance.
- Drive Continuous improvement and active participation in initiatives.
- Demonstrate ownership. Make timely, thoughtful, and bold decisions.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Excellent understanding of 24×7 Tech Support Operations in a global context, supporting critical network infrastructures of Service Provider, Cloud and Enterprise customers.
- Proven record in Hiring and managing talent with varied experience. Creating an open, energetic, and problem-solving culture in the team.
- Experience of using data/trends to make proactive decisions and avoid operational impact.
- Prior experience in working with Product Engineering and Outsourced TAC teams.
- Experience in a Technical Support environment supporting similar technologies would be a plus.
- Customer Advocacy Be the Customer s advocate in the organization.
- Excellent Communication Skills Clear and Crisp communication (email and verbal), Ability to adapt the communication based on the audience.
- People Leadership.
- Ownership and Problem-Solving mindset.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders for outcomes.
- Obsess about Quality Strive for delivering quality output in every interaction.
- Encourage diversity and innovation.
- Graduates with 3+ years of relevant Operational and People Management experience.
- Relevant technical skills/certifications would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed