Company Name: Netcracker Technology
Designation: TECHNICAL WRITER
Location: Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience: 5 to 10 year(s)
Qualification: UG:Any Graduate
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Use business-process diagrams to create the structure and flow of the user guides.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and review source material to create and update user documentation for customized software solutions which clearly and accurately communicate technical information without relying on jargon.
- Create examples to help users better understand and relate to the concepts you are writing about.
- Use solid technical writing skills to work on a variety of documentation projects that may be large, long-term, or complex in scope.
- Estimate writing effort and determine completion date.
- Follow documentation workflow and update documentation project plans.
- Work with the Localization team and replace screenshots and diagrams in non-English UIs, as needed.
- Follow company’s styles and standards.
- Act as a user advocate and validate deliverables for readability and usability.
- Collaborate with SMEs and editors to schedule reviews and make updates accordingly.
- Attend and contribute to documentation and project meetings.
- Create and maintain internal documentation related to writing standards and processes.
- Help create videos and training workbooks, as needed.
- Mentor team members to teach best practices in technical writing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years technical writing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Excellent command of the English language, including rules and usage.
- Experience writing software documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certification in Technical Writing a plus.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred, or general experience in the software industry.
- Attention to detail while managing several complex deliverables across multiple groups, cultures, and time zones.
- Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-reliant and able to develop content with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience creating videos, eLearning, or training preferred.
- Ability to understand, explain, and write complex technical information in a conversational tone of voice.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Writing Style Guide a plus.
- A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolve problems and deliver results.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, agile working environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Address: PLOT NO. 5 AND 43, HITECH CITY, MADHAPUR, , , Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Website Link: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-technical-writer-netcracker-technology-netcracker-technology-solutions-india-pvt-ltd-pune-bangalore-bengaluru-5-to-10-years-221020002895?src=seo_srp&sid=1628403039929660&xp=3&px=1