Company Name: Resource Capita
Designation: Technical Writer
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Qualification: UG :Any Graduate
Job Description: Role: Technical Writer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions. This candidate should have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner. This individual will also meet with customer representatives frequently in order to understand required content.
- Have complete understanding about DDLC, documentation Styles and Standards – understand and apply Organization specific Styles and Standards.
- Good at using contemporary Writing, Publishing, and Image capturing tools.
- Working knowledge of version control systems, bug databases.
- Understand the project requirements; good at understanding the technical concepts/features of the software products/applications.
- Produce user-friendly content in U.S English with sharp focus on the audience and usability. Provide value-additions where applicable.
- Understand the UI elements such as the menu items, Wizards, Screens must be comfortable using these in the documents, as required.
- Must be well-versed with diversified documentation deliverables such as installation guides, release notes, upgrade documentation, getting started and feature-specific articles/scenarios.
- Have excellent communication and collaborative skills with the project stakeholders across functions and locations.
- Understand localization and single-sourcing requirements.
- Play active role in process and quality improvement initiatives for technical documentation. • Know the legacy contents, their significance and current applicability improvise as and if required.
- Understand the project execution models Scrum/Waterfall.
- Must be a quick learner – open to extensive learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Good to have:
- Experience with GitHub authoring
- Knowledge about SDK documentation Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the technology industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information
Salary: Not Disclosed