Company Name: TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd
Designation: Technical Writer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Helping customers solve their problems by writing online help, producing training videos, and creating clear, effective documentation.
- Helping customers solve their problems by writing online help, producing training videos, and creating clear, effective documentation
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic video creation skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing quality
- General familiarity with how software is developed.
- An understanding of XML structures and constraints.
- Ability to analyze functional and technical specification documents. Discretionary experience: Its good if you have experience with any of these traits or skills:
- Editing a wiki, especially Confluence.
- Experience with bug tracking software, especially Jira.
- Experience working with Madcap Flare or DITA XML files.
- Experience using any commercial XML editor.
- Experience with version control software, especially Git or Subversion.
- Experience with showcasing process using UML tools such as Visio Job Profile:
- Write and update existing product manuals
- Work with development, QA, and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy in the documentation
- Read and analyze functional specifications or other technical documents to interpret overall functionality and product intricacies
- Work extensively on the assigned product and understand the technical details
Address – Binarius,1st, 2nd and 3rd floor,,Deepak Complex,Na, tional games road, Shastri nagar,Yerwada, PUNE, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Website Link – email@example.com