Company Name: Cashif
Designation: Technical Writter
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Brief: At Cashify, we are looking for a Technical writer who will be responsible for Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation. Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Maintain information architecture and up-to-date product documentation.
- Research and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Partner with counterparts to align with and influence the broader content strategy and technical writing practice.
- Must have a technical background (ex: BE Computer Science or MCA).
- 2+ years of technical documentation experience.
- Exceptional written communication.
- Ability to explain and write concepts clearly.
- Up to date with recent documentation tools.
- Working knowledge of multiple software preferably the SAAS platform.
- Ability to do multitasking.
- Exposure in the API documentation, user guides, and release notes.
- Understanding about Microsoft Azure, Cloud computing, software testing, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: GURGAON, Haryana, India
Website Link – firstname.lastname@example.org