Company Name: Rockwell Automation
Designation: TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Experience: 3 – 6 years
- UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- This position is geared toward candidates that have a solid background in software application development and have a passion for software testing.
- Expected to perform intermediate to complex software testing activities including, but not limited to test system development, test development and execution under the direction of the product owner or associated work team.
- Has responsibility for development and execution of tests within the assigned program(s) while also supporting the implementation of the continuous testing strategy.
- This role will be expected to:Develop, execute, and maintain software test plans, and processes to support the testing of software features.
- Support continuous improvement projects to support the pursuit of best in class operations.
- Develop a holistic understanding of software features and functionality to support the development of new testing workflows.
- Maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in software product or test development processes.
- Collaborate with teams across Rockwell Automation businesses.
- Estimate, plan, develop and execute tests at the system, integration, performance, and functional test level for software product releases.
- Participate in anomaly triage process for capturing and prioritizing of customer reported issues, while also providing subject matter expertise in problem solving and root cause analysis activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Address: Hinjewadi Phase-2, Ground & 1st floor, Mississippi, Embassy Techzone, Hinjewadi Phase II, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjawadi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057
Contact Number: 0120 467 1600