Company Name: ZeroFOX
Designation: Threat Intelligence Editor
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification: Graduate or above
Job Description: OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW
As an Intelligence Editor at ZeroFOX, you will join ZeroFOX’s Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Collections team: a group of highly skilled analysts, collectors, and specialists who dedicate themselves to protecting customers and their assets from digital and physical security threats. With our proprietary hybrid intelligence platforms and methodologies, you will utilize your writing and editing skills to support the production of actionable intelligence for our customer base. Threat intelligence activities include assessing current and emerging threats covering cyber crime and various forms of malicious exploitation. If things like dark web, analysis, and cyber sleuthing are exciting to you, we want to talk to you! Discretion, teamwork, and creativity are a must.
- Ensure all deliverables from collections analysis teams meet technical and professional requirements
- Edit high-quality tactical intelligence written reports based on findings in various open-source, deep, and dark web environments
- Develop new standard operating procedures to enhance the value and clarity of finished intelligence products
- Use ZeroFOX platforms and traditional cybersecurity toolsets to perform editing and writing functions
- Support ad hoc, client-specific requests based on the tasks mentioned above
- Follow best practices of operational security to safeguard sources and methods
- Support team productivity and outputs during your assigned shift
- Successful experience in a technical writing/editing or threat intelligence role, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Proven writing and editing skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Familiarity with open-source, social media, deep, and dark web collection and analysis
- Familiarity with operational security and anonymity tools
- Strong desire to learn more about threat intelligence and cybersecurity
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language
- Ability to adapt and innovate
- Track record of producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Comfort working independently and in teams
- A self-starter mindset
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in additional languages (Russian, German, Chinese, Arabic etc.) a huge plus but not required
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers – their data, their assets and their people – across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Salary: Not disclosed
Website Link: https://www.zerofox.com/careers